Re: Update mariadb-galera-server in Debian repository to 5.5.30

Quoting Patric Falinder <patric.falinder@xxxxxx>:

Hi,

I was just going to try MariaDB Galera on a couple of Debian 7.0 servers
and noticed that the package mariadb-galera-server is not updated to
version 5.5.30, it's still 5.5.29 which makes it impossible to install
through the repository as it depends on libssl0.9.8 and Debian 7.0 is
using libssl1.0.0.

When looking at this bugreport
https://mariadb.atlassian.net/browse/MDEV-4229 and if I understand it
right, it's fixed in version 5.5.30, "Fix Version/s: 5.5.30-galera". Or
have I misinterpreted that?

Was mariadb-galera-server just missed when the updates where made? Can
someone clarify that it's fixed in version 5.5.30 and if the repository is
going to be updated?

Thanks for your time,
-Patric

   -
Patric,

This fix has been pushed in MySQL community edition branch, where practically all development goes first. We will merge fixes to MariaDB-Galera branch periodically and you will get this particular fix with the next MariaDB Galera Cluster release.

-seppo