New Question: Schema Missing after upgrading from MySQL 5.5.8 to MariaDB 5.5.31

Hello,

A new question has been asked in "Getting, Installing, and Upgrading MariaDB" by reustmd:
My OS is Windows 7 64-bit.  I used the MariaDB msi installer.

I uninstalled MySQL and installed MariaDB.  I then launched sqlyog and it only found the standard mysql schemas (e.g., information_schema, mysql, performance_schema).  My application schema appears to be missing.

I also tried running "mysql_upgrade --verbose" and that didn't seem to help.  Should I have to do something else?

Thanks!

To view or answer this question please visit: http://kb.askmonty.org/en/schema-missing-after-upgrading-from-mysql-558-to-mariadb-5531/