openbsd switched libmysqlclient back to older mysql one

Hi!

I noticed this:
	http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/databases/mariadb/Makefile?rev=1.4

Revert back to using MySQL 5.1 for the time being. MariaDB 5.5 introduces
a new libmysqlclient non-blocking API which utilizes co-routines. The X86
specific GCC ASM co-routine support hid the fact that there was an issue.
The only fallback code so far is POSIX user contexts which OpenBSD does not
support.

Is this something we can fix to ensure that OpenBSD users can continue to use our libmysqlclient?

cheers,
-colin

--
Colin Charles, http://bytebot.net/blog/ | twitter: @bytebot | skype: colincharles
MariaDB: Community developed. Feature enhanced. Backward compatible.

Follow ups