upgrading from mariadb 5.5.31 to mariadb 5.5.32 with innodb engine

Hello!

few days ago we realized we got cached by the bug MDEV-4754 [1] . Today
mariadb 5.5.32 has been released but among the notable Information the
mysql bug #69623 [2] is mentioned in case you have the table using the
Innodb engine.

per our information:

| innodb_data_file_path    | ibdata1:100M:autoextend   |
| innodb_data_home_dir     | /var/lib/mysql/innodb     |
| innodb_file_per_table    | ON                        |
| innodb_version           | 5.5.31-MariaDB-30.2       |

I think we fit exactly in that scenario but I need some help to confirm
this and be sure can *upgrade* without issues or that we should wait for
another release that fix this.

Any clue?

Thanks!

[1] https://mariadb.atlassian.net/browse/MDEV-4754
[2] http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=69623
--
Gabriel Sosa
Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple. -- Dr.

Follow ups