Re: upgrading from mariadb 5.5.31 to mariadb 5.5.32 with innodb engine

@Spadim thanks but in fact I'm referring to this

Other Notable Information

   - Includes XtraDB <https://kb.askmonty.org/en/xtradb/> from Percona
   Server-5.5.32-rel31.0

   - As long as XtraDB is used, MariaDB
5.5.32<https://kb.askmonty.org/en/mariadb-5532-release-notes/>is not
affected by MySQL
   Bug #69623 <http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=69623> (multi-file
   tablespaces do not work after an upgrade).

I know that the bug
MDEV-4754<https://mariadb.atlassian.net/browse/MDEV-4754>was fixed but
upgrading I found out that I could go for a worse scenario if
the bug 69623 <http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=69623> affects me. so my
question is how can I be sure that I won't be affected by the bug
69623<http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=69623>

make sense?