Re: MariaDB-Galera plans?

Hi,

Yes, Galera is and will be part of the MariaDB project also going
forward. There is however a packaging problem in the wsrep library
currently that has been holding us back from making new releases
available. We're talking to Codership about fixing this. We hope to
release a new version soon.

Also the work has started on a MariaDB 10.0 based Galera Cluster.

BR,
Rasmus

Rasmus Johansson | Chief Operating Officer | Monty Program Ab
Mobile +358 50 4999 589 | rasmus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | www.montyprogram.com