Re: More secure Kill command

if you killed the query and was the wrong one you should have to look
better next time. I don't see probable that query ids had to be reused
(unless we are talking here from a really uncommon scenario where you make
queries fast enough to overflow and get old ids again...)

I recommend you to use innotop [1] or mtop [2] to monitor your long-running
queries and kill the right one. Also, there is other kind of information
like user and host that you can use to "identify" the query.

Remember, this is not MS Windows, so you won't be asked twice :D

[1] http://code.google.com/p/innotop/
[2] http://mtop.sourceforge.net/