The KB has moved to mariadb.com

Many people have expressed to me and others working on MariaDB that it
would make the most sense for the KB to be located under a MariaDB
domain, so I'm happy to report that the KB is now at
https://mariadb.com/kb

If you've used the KB in the last couple of days, you've probably
already noticed this as the change went live over the weekend. We've
also updated the colors to match the new look of mariadb.com. We're
working on a complete visual refresh to integrate it completely into
the look and feel of the new site. But that will come later. For now
it's the same KB with slightly different colors under a new domain.

All https://kb.askmonty.org/... links should redirect automatically to
the correct spot on the new site. Please let me know ASAP via email,
IRC, Twitter, G+, or even carrier pigeon if anything isn't working.

Thanks!

--
Daniel Bartholomew
  Google+ - http://gplus.to/dbart

MariaDB: An Enhanced Drop-in Replacement for MySQL
        Website - http://mariadb.org
        Twitter - http://twitter.com/mariadb
        Google+ - http://google.com/+mariadb
       Facebook - http://fb.com/MariaDB.dbms