10.x Plans

Hi guys, it not a important thing, but
could we add the MDEV or the issue track link to
https://mariadb.com/kb/en/plans-for-10x/

for example

MariaDB 10.0 partly sponsored features

Features that are likely to be in 10.0 if we can get more sponsorships

FB request: Better monitoring for replication (FB has patch; MP will
add) (kristian) (for 5.5 or 10.0)
    ???

Aria: Concurrent UPDATE & DELETE. MWL#235 (Have partial sponsor) (monty)
   MDEV-23

Aria: Segmented key cache for Aria (By Igor for 10.0 or 10.1)
   MDEV-24

Aria: Fast next-not-same handler call (monty) (Target 10.0)
   MDEV-25

>From MySQL 5.6: Global transaction ID, so the slave state becomes
recoverable, and facilitate automatic moving a slave to a new master
across multi-level hierarchies.
    ???

and others....

--