Re: Giuseppe Maxia: Forking MySQL/ for how long can forks keep up?

Why do you claim it wasn't GA ready? By MySQL standards I think it was very
stable early on. You can decide whether I am more or less biased than other
people making comments on this. Given that I have no experience with
something like Oracle, I am not sure that early Oracle releases for a new
major version are any better.