New Question: Using Connect with MySQL 5.5

Hello,

A new question has been asked in "Connect" by shlomisut:
Hi

We're currently testing usage of MySQL Federated engine, used for read-only cached tables.

The Connect engine looks like a very interesting option as it will allow us to use the index/condition push down, thus reducing the amount of network & total query time.

Do you have any experience with using Connect as a MySQL engine?
migrating to MariaDB is not possible at current time frames, though it is on our roadmap

Thanks!

Shlomi

To view or answer this question please visit: http://mariadb.com/kb/en/using-connect-with-mysql-55/