Re: Tr : mariadb galera msvc

correction: renaming libeay32.lib to mysys_ssl.lib solves the previous email issue with compilation the Readme.md file has been updated accordingly.

On Wednesday, November 27, 2013 9:44 PM, Yann Nayn <yann.nayn@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Please dont say thanks : I ve been looking around for Distributed (sql) databases
and might choose the mariadb solution
Btw , is galera working on 64 bit systems ?
I came with an issue at
galerautils\tests\gu_fifo_test.c(56)

test passes on AMD64 msvc with the fix pushed on github but I didnt dig furthermore ...

On Wednesday, November 27, 2013 5:32 PM, Yann Nayn <yann.nayn@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Le Mercredi 27 novembre 2013 9h33, Colin Charles <byte@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

>does this also include the galera library? or is this just straight mariadb?

>Colin Charles, Chief Evangelist
>MariaDB | t: +6-012-204-3201 | Skype: colincharles

This is not intended to be left undone half the way ...

Right now most of galera tests are passing
and galera_smm.dll is produced.
a more detailed instruction set can be found at:
https://github.com/YannNayn/galera-build-msvc/blob/master/build.bat

the C89 features have been rewritten
Next a pre production deployment is going to be tested

Have a Happy ThanksGiving Day when relevant