Fw: [Website feedback] galera mariadb compiled using msvc

On Monday, December 2, 2013 11:46 AM, Yann Nayn <yann.nayn@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Yes, we're reading mariadb mailing list ...
I realized that while reading mailing lists archives .
galera is now running using mysqldump as the wsrep sst backup method
I didnt dig the details yet and will compile percona xtrabackup next
Im tested the deployment with two nodes(...) and still find bootstrapping
"tiedeous".
I will go with basic sql manipulations in the next coming hours

I just tested create database on one node ,  the database is visible from the other node .
I might provide soon msi installation packages to ease testing

https://github.com/YannNayn