Re: MariaDB Developer meetings still public?

Hi Jeremy,

It's true that there is a meeting happening in Barcelona next week, but
it's not the typical MariaDB developers meeting that you would be used to
based on the past. It's SkySQL's engineering team, sales engineering teams
and field services meeting in Barcelona.

Since most of SkySQL's MariaDB engineers are present, there obviously is a
MariaDB track focusing on topics like the remainder of 10.0, planning of
10.1 and Galera among others. It's important to mention here that the
planning of 10.1 during this meeting is by no means the final words for the
plan for 10.1. The plans discussed during the meeting will be posted in a
public place and the whole project community will have a chance to
comment/influence/make additional suggestions etc.

The MariaDB track during the Barcelona meeting has no secrets so let this
email be an open invitation for anyone wanting to join. The meeting takes
place from the 14th to 16th next week in:

Hotel Novotel Barcelona City
Avenida Diagonal 201
(Entrada por Ciutat de Granada)
08018 BARCELONA
SPAIN

In case someone plans to join, please let me know so that we are aware of
the amount of attendees and have enough space, chairs, etc.

BR,
Rasmus

--

Rasmus Johansson, VP Engineering
MariaDB | t: +358 50 499 9589 | Skype: ratzpo