Re: Guidance required

there're some books for mysql internals, it's a nice start point, but
from what i read, just with time and reading mariadb sources and
contacting guys at mysql/mariadb development team to understand it
better (optimizer is very obscure but very nice, i didn't found a good
guide to make optimizer better or change it)