Re: InnoDB pain points

no, i use InnoDB only for DBMail and most other things
are and will be MyISAM in the foreseeable future because
i do not appreciate global namespaces instead having a
folder per database which is in doubt the easiest restore

having 6000 mostly small tables in 250 databases is
perfectly suiteable with MyISAM