Re: InnoDB pain points

default of innodb_log_file_size still at 5M  on a fresh install.

packaging scripts could detect the actual value in use or default to at least 50M for a fresh install.

is a "detect whats there" in the mysqld applicable since there seems to be enough log sequence number and tables space number checks on them anyway?