Re: GSoC 2014

Hi!

On 27 Jan 2014, at 02:50, Rushi Shukla <rushboy52@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello
>

> I am a student of Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT), Gandhinagar, India. I am really interested in going for GSoC 2014. I would like to contribute to MariaDB community and for it to be my mentoring organisation for GSoC 2014. I am highly dedicated towards programming and research. How do I get started on working with the source code and playing around with it? Any sort of help is highly appreciated.Awaiting your reply soon.

This is great news. We hope to be accepted into MariaDB for 2014 as well.

Best resource to look at:
	http://kb.askmonty.org/

The knowledge base has information about source code, and how to play around with it

Feel free to drop by freenode IRC #maria and chat with the many people there

If something isn't clear in the Knowledgebase, ask a question there (or on these mailing lists)

HTH, and looking forward to seeing more from you

cheers,
-colin