Re: New Question: What should I know if I am moving database from Oracle to MiriaDB?

MariaDB supports CREATE ... AS SELECT.  It does not have facilities for materialized views.  I work for for Percona and maintain http://flexvie.ws (flexviews) a fast refresh materialized view solution for MySQL and MariaDB.  Let me know if you need assistance with it.

Sent from my iPhone