New Question: Data limit on joins with connect tables?

Hello,

A new question has been asked in "Connect" by benkendrick:
I am attempting run a query against two tables in a remote database with an inner join. These tables reside in a Progress Database. I have used the CONNECT engine via the ODBC connection that I have set up. The first query had 24 columns returned by the query, I got 930 rows as a result. If I reduce the number of columns that I select, the number of rows returned by the database goes up. Even with only two rows select, I only get about 12,000 rows. The total result should be 14,149 rows. I have used the same ODBC connection with LibreOffice Base and received the full number of rows.

If I query each table individually, I get the full number of rows (The tables have a 1 to 1 relationship with the current data).

I am using MariaDB 10.0.8 32-bit on Windows 7 querying a remote Progress Database.

Is there some sort of data limit? I have noticed that the total number of data points (rows multiplied by columns) is between 20,000 and 24,000.

To view or answer this question please visit: http://mariadb.com/kb/en/data-limit-on-joins-with-connect-tables/