New Question: unable to START MySQL server at BOOT "systemctl enable mysqld.service" does not work

Hello,

A new question has been asked in "MariaDB community" by asifcyberdome:
unable to START MySQL server at BOOT "systemctl enable mysqld.service" does not work

I am running FEDORA 20 and I have MySQL installed or the replacement MariaDB. same difference.

I am able to do everything correcty. Everything works, except when I run the command:
 "systemctl enable mysqld.service",  It gives me error "failed to issue method call: no such file or directory."

Is this a known issue? Is this a known BUG?  Is there a way to fix this?

I am running Fedora 20  MySQL/MariaDB 5.5 version.

Any help is greatly appreciated

To view or answer this question please visit: http://mariadb.com/kb/en/unable-to-start-mysql-server-at-boot-systemctl-enable-mysqldservice-does-no/