Building on Windows with cmake 2.8.12.2 and Visul Studio 2012

I've been trying for a few days now first with 10.0.9 and now with 10.0.10
to build on windows x64 both by command line and in visual studio 2012.
Straight building seems to go fine but if I try and build --target package
or even --target msi I get errors about missing pdb files.  This is both in
RelWithDebInfo and Release configuration.

The following are outputs from the builds

RelWithDebInfo - http://paste.chainscriptz.net/?paste=5

Release                 - http://paste.chainscriptz.net/?paste=6

This is in Visual Studio 2012 Ultimate update 4. Sorry if this is in the
wrong format first time using a mailing list.

Follow ups