New Question: Problem with multi master replication and a trigger with mariadb 10.0.10.

Hello,

A new question has been asked in "Triggers" by wschwauer:
--------------------------------
I have a problem with multi master replication and a trigger with mariadb 10.0.10.

First. I have installed master db with name DB1 on a Windows system 1 master1 with a table m1, m2, m3, mg
Second, I have install “slave” db with name DB1 on a Windows system 2 slave1 with a table s1, s2

Now I setup a row based replication with the table m1 from master1 to slave1.
Next I setup a row based replication with the table s1 from slave1 to master1.

Now I have a master with table m1, m2, m3, mg and s1 and a slave with table s1, s2 and m1.
All replications work well.

Ad next I create a trigger on master to manipulate and copy the data from table s1 to mg, but it do not work.

I found this information (https://mariadb.atlassian.net/browse/MDEV-5095) but I have not the variable slave_run_triggers_for_rbr or slave_run_triggers.

When I create the same trigger on master with table m1 and mg, it still works. But it not work with the replication table s1.

I think it is a problem with the replication table s1.

Can anyone help me?

To view or answer this question please visit: http://mariadb.com/kb/en/problem-with-multi-master-replication-and-a-trigger-with-mariadb-10010/