New Question: what is the difference between MariaDB and Oracle?

Hello,

A new question has been asked in "MariaDB community" by cyberdomecyberdome:
I am new to this?  I have just started to learn MariaDB and I am very impressed with MariaDB?  I am just trying to understand something. I know that Oracle uses tablespaces to store their DATA. But what about MariaDB? what does MariaDB use to store DATA?

What is the purpose for the BLACKHOLE storage engine? when you are writing to blackhole nothing exists. So, what is the point of having it?

Any help is greatly appreciated,

To view or answer this question please visit: http://mariadb.com/kb/en/what-is-the-difference-between-mariadb-and-oracle/