Re: Rollback from 10 to 5.5 with WHM

that belongs clearly to a cpanel list and honestly
it is a real bad idea to compile around on package
based systems and mix different sources

on a sane server system there should be no devel
package and no compiler installed, that belongs
to a dedicated buildmachine (virtual machine)
which builds RPM packages

anything which requires somebody to install a
compiler has no place on a server