 Asunto: Re: [Maria-discuss] SPIDER Maria10 ->My55
 Para: "Federico Razzoli" <federico_raz@xxxxxxxx>
 Fecha: domingo, 25 de mayo, 2014 20:02

 Hi Federico,

 > Can a SPIDER table, on
 MariaDB 10.0, connect to a remote MySQL 5.5 table? I
 can't find this info.

 Yes, it can.

 > If it can, I have a problem I don't
 understand. I can create the table, but when I execute any
 query I get:

 > ERROR
 1227 (42000): Access denied; you need (at least one of) the
 SUPER privilege(s) for this operation

 > (which is misleading
 in any case, since I have SUPER)

 > Nothing is written to the local error log
 (and I can't access the remote one).

 Normally, Spider sends "set
 sql_log_off" command to remote server
 after connecting, and this command needs SUPER
 privilege.
 For fixing this error, please
 perform one of the followings.
  - add SUPER
 privilege to user for Spider table on remote MySQL 5.5
 server.
  - set Spider options
 "spider_internal_sql_log_off = 0" and
 "spider_remote_sql_log_off = 0" in