Re: [Maria-developers] PERFORMANCE_SCHEMA to be disabled in 10.0 (10.0.12)

hi sergei, i think it's easy too
maybe we could have some kind of servers, one for debug, one for
production with instrumentations features and a clean server without
intrumentations, just an idea, i think some time ago mysql was
releasing mysql-dev, mysql-debug, mysql-xxx i'm wrong?