Re: Mariadb 10.0.11 "ERROR 2013 (HY000): Lost connection to MySQL server during query". Help fixing?

hi

On Fri, Jun 13, 2014, at 12:41 AM, Elena Stepanova wrote:
> Could you please file a bug report at
> https://mariadb.atlassian.net/secure/Dashboard.jspa?
>
> If it's possible, please include a dump of dTEST.system table (structure
> and data). If the dump is big or private, you can upload it to our ftp
> into the private section (ftp://ftp.askmonty.org/private), this way only
> MariaDB developers will have access to it.

I'll put together a bugreport.

I wasn't convinced that I was seeing something that's query-specific, so
I decided to simplify matters, and take my current/existing install out
of the equation.

Doing, instead, a completely NEW drush-install from clean Drupal source,
after a clean/new install of MariaDB *and* it's datadir&files, I see the
SAME error, on mutliple queries:

    SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away

If you can re-suggest what info to include, given what I've included
below, I'll get that bug report put together.

Thanks for the help.

Here's what I've done, in easily reproducible form:

mysqld --version
	mysqld  Ver 10.0.11-MariaDB-log for Linux on x86_64 (Source
	distribution)

drush --version
	Drush Version   :  7.0-dev

export myROOT="/srv/www"
export myPROJ="Drupal7"
export myVER="7.x"
export mySITE="Site Name"
export myMAIL="grantk@localhost"
export mySUBDIR="dev"
export myDB="dTEST01_db"
export myUSRdb="dbUSR"
export myPWDdb="dbPASS
export myUSRadm="admUSR"
export myPWDadm="admPASS"

mysqladmin --force drop   ${myDB}
mysqladmin         create ${myDB}
mysqlshow
	+--------------------+
	|     Databases      |
	+--------------------+
	| information_schema |
	| mysql              |
	| performance_schema |
	| dTEST01_db         |
	| test               |
	+--------------------+

mysql mysql
  MariaDB [mysql]>
   GRANT SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, CREATE, DROP, INDEX, ALTER,
   LOCK TABLES, CREATE TEMPORARY TABLES ON `dTEST01_db`.* TO
   'dbUSR'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY 'dbPASS';
   FLUSH PRIVILEGES;
   quit

cd ${myROOT}/${myPROJ}

rm -rf drupal-7*
drush dl drupal
	Project drupal (7.28) downloaded to
	/srv/www/Drupal7/drupal-7.28.                  [success]
	Project drupal contains:
	                                         [success]
	 - 3 profiles: standard, minimal, testing
	 - 4 themes: bartik, stark, seven, garland
	 - 47 modules: overlay, update, path, openid, file, contextual,
	 dblog, options, number, list, text,
	field_sql_storage, field, php, simpletest, shortcut, taxonomy,
	toolbar, search, blog, system, filter,
	locale, poll, color, trigger, book, field_ui, help, aggregator,
	syslog, forum, contact, menu, image,
	translation, user, node, block, profile, comment, tracker,
	dashboard, rdf, statistics,
	drupal_system_listing_incompatible_test,
	drupal_system_listing_compatible_test

cp -af drupal-7.28 ${mySUBDIR}
cd                 ${mySUBDIR}
cd sites/default
cp -af default.settings.php settings.php

cd ${myROOT}/${myPROJ}/${mySUBDIR}
drush -v site-install standard -y --site-name=${mySITE}
--sites-subdir=${mySUBDIR} --site-mail=${myMAIL}
--db-url=mysql://${myUSRdb}:${myPWDdb}@localhost/${myDB}
--account-name=${myUSRadm} --account-pass=${myPWDadm}

	Initialized Drupal 7.28 root directory at /srv/www/Drupal7/dev
	                     [notice]
	Executing: mysql --defaults-extra-file=/tmp/drush_CLONbD
	--database=dTEST01_db --host=localhost --silent  <
	/tmp/drush_SuniOM
	You are about to create a sites/dev/settings.php file and DROP
	all tables in your 'dTEST01_db' database. Do you want to
	continue? (y/n): y
	Initialized Drupal site dev at sites/dev
	                                            [notice]
	Executing: mysql --defaults-extra-file=/tmp/drush_DWuUzk
	--database=dTEST01_db --host=localhost --silent  <
	/tmp/drush_eq6aRt
	Executing: mysql --defaults-extra-file=/tmp/drush_GZ4Tz2
	--database=dTEST01_db --host=localhost --silent  <
	/tmp/drush_gF3Szb
	Undefined offset: 1 site_install.drush.inc:255
	                                            [notice]
	Starting Drupal installation. This takes a few seconds ...
	                                         [ok]
	WD php: Warning: PDOStatement::execute(): MySQL server has gone
	away in DatabaseStatementBase->execute()  [warning]
	(line 2171 of
	/srv/www/Drupal7/dev/includes/database/database.inc).
	WD php: Warning: PDOStatement::execute(): Error reading result
	set's header in                            [warning]
	DatabaseStatementBase->execute() (line 2171 of
	/srv/www/Drupal7/dev/includes/database/database.inc).
	SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away
	                                         [error]
	Command dispatch complete
	                                            [notice]

checking, the mysql server is still up and accessible

	mysqlshow
		+--------------------+
		|     Databases      |
		+--------------------+
		| information_schema |
		| mysql              |
		| performance_schema |
		| dTEST01_db         |
		| test               |
		+--------------------+

during the fail

	tail -f /var/log/mariadb/mariadb.log
	/var/log/mariadb/mariadb-err.log

		==> /var/log/mariadb/mariadb.log <==
		140613 20:07:18     4 Connect   admUSR@localhost as
		anonymous on dTEST01_db
		                    4 Query     select @@version_comment
		                    limit 1
		                    4 Query     SELECT 1
		                    4 Quit
		                    5 Connect   admUSR@localhost as
		                    anonymous on dTEST01_db
		                    5 Query     select @@version_comment
		                    limit 1
		                    5 Query     SELECT 1
		                    5 Quit
		                    6 Connect   admUSR@localhost as
		                    anonymous on dTEST01_db
		                    6 Query     select @@version_comment
		                    limit 1
		                    6 Query     SHOW TABLES
		                    6 Quit
		                    7 Connect   admUSR@localhost as
		                    anonymous on dTEST01_db
		                    7 Query     select @@version_comment
		                    limit 1
		                    7 Query     DROP TABLE actions,
		                    batch, blocked_ips, cache,
		                    cache_bootstrap, cache_form,
		                    cache_menu, cache_page, cache_path,
		                    date_format_locale,
		                    date_format_type, date_formats,
		                    file_managed, file_usage, flood,
		                    menu_router, variable
		140613 20:07:19     7 Quit
		                    8 Connect   admUSR@localhost as
		                    anonymous on dTEST01_db
		                    8 Query     SET NAMES utf8
		                    8 Query     SET sql_mode =
		                    'ANSI,STRICT_TRANS_TABLES,STRICT_ALL_TABLES,NO_ZERO_IN_DATE,NO_ZERO_DATE,ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER'
		                    8 Query     CREATE TABLE
		                    drupal_install_test (id int NULL)
		                    8 Query     INSERT INTO
		                    drupal_install_test (id) VALUES (1)
		                    8 Query     UPDATE
		                    drupal_install_test SET id = 2
		                    8 Query     DELETE FROM
		                    drupal_install_test
		                    8 Query     DROP TABLE
		                    drupal_install_test
		                    8 Query     SELECT value FROM
		                    variable WHERE name = 'install_task'
		                    8 Query     SELECT filename FROM
		                    system WHERE name = 'text' AND type
		                    = 'module'
		                    8 Query     SELECT 1 FROM variable
		                    LIMIT 0, 1
		                    8 Query     CREATE TABLE variable (
		`name` VARCHAR(128) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' COMMENT 'The
		name of the variable.',
		`value` LONGBLOB NOT NULL COMMENT 'The value of the
		variable.',
		PRIMARY KEY (`name`)
		) ENGINE = InnoDB DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 COMMENT
		'Named variable/value pairs created by Drupal core or
		any...'
		                    8 Query     SELECT 1 FROM actions
		                    LIMIT 0, 1
		                    8 Query     CREATE TABLE actions (
		`aid` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' COMMENT 'Primary
		Key: Unique actions ID.',
		`type` VARCHAR(32) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' COMMENT 'The
		object that that action acts on (node, user, comment,
		system or custom types.)',
		`callback` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' COMMENT 'The
		callback function that executes when the action runs.',
		`parameters` LONGBLOB NOT NULL COMMENT 'Parameters to be
		passed to the callback function.',
		`label` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' COMMENT 'Label
		of the action.',
		PRIMARY KEY (`aid`)
		) ENGINE = InnoDB DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 COMMENT
		'Stores action information.'
		                    8 Query     SELECT 1 FROM batch
		                    LIMIT 0, 1
		                    8 Query     CREATE TABLE batch (
		`bid` INT unsigned NOT NULL COMMENT 'Primary Key: Unique
		batch ID.',
		`token` VARCHAR(64) NOT NULL COMMENT 'A string token
		generated against the current user’s session id and the
		batch id, used to ensure that only the user who
		submitted the batch can effectively access it.',
		`timestamp` INT NOT NULL COMMENT 'A Unix timestamp
		indicating when this batch was submitted for processing.
		Stale batches are purged at cron time.',
		`batch` LONGBLOB NULL DEFAULT NULL COMMENT 'A serialized
		array containing the processing data for the batch.',
		PRIMARY KEY (`bid`),
		INDEX `token` (`token`)
		) ENGINE = InnoDB DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 COMMENT
		'Stores details about batches (processes that run in...'
		140613 20:07:20     8 Query     SELECT 1 FROM
		blocked_ips LIMIT 0, 1
		                    8 Query     CREATE TABLE blocked_ips
		                    (
		`iid` INT unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment COMMENT
		'Primary Key: unique ID for IP addresses.',
		`ip` VARCHAR(40) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' COMMENT 'IP
		address',
		PRIMARY KEY (`iid`),
		INDEX `blocked_ip` (`ip`)
		) ENGINE = InnoDB DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 COMMENT
		'Stores blocked IP addresses.'
		                    8 Query     SELECT 1 FROM cache
		                    LIMIT 0, 1
		                    8 Query     CREATE TABLE cache (
		`cid` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' COMMENT 'Primary
		Key: Unique cache ID.',
		`data` LONGBLOB NULL DEFAULT NULL COMMENT 'A collection
		of data to cache.',
		`expire` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'A Unix
		timestamp indicating when the cache entry should expire,
		or 0 for never.',
		`created` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'A Unix
		timestamp indicating when the cache entry was created.',
		`serialized` SMALLINT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'A flag
		to indicate whether content is serialized (1) or not
		(0).',
		PRIMARY KEY (`cid`),
		INDEX `expire` (`expire`)
		) ENGINE = InnoDB DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 COMMENT
		'Generic cache table for caching things not separated
		out...'
		                    8 Query     SELECT 1 FROM
		                    cache_bootstrap LIMIT 0, 1
		                    8 Query     CREATE TABLE
		                    cache_bootstrap (
		`cid` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' COMMENT 'Primary
		Key: Unique cache ID.',
		`data` LONGBLOB NULL DEFAULT NULL COMMENT 'A collection
		of data to cache.',
		`expire` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'A Unix
		timestamp indicating when the cache entry should expire,
		or 0 for never.',
		`created` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'A Unix
		timestamp indicating when the cache entry was created.',
		`serialized` SMALLINT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'A flag
		to indicate whether content is serialized (1) or not
		(0).',
		PRIMARY KEY (`cid`),
		INDEX `expire` (`expire`)
		) ENGINE = InnoDB DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 COMMENT
		'Cache table for data required to bootstrap Drupal, may
		be...'
		140613 20:07:21     8 Query     SELECT 1 FROM cache_form
		LIMIT 0, 1
		                    8 Query     CREATE TABLE cache_form
		                    (
		`cid` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' COMMENT 'Primary
		Key: Unique cache ID.',
		`data` LONGBLOB NULL DEFAULT NULL COMMENT 'A collection
		of data to cache.',
		`expire` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'A Unix
		timestamp indicating when the cache entry should expire,
		or 0 for never.',
		`created` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'A Unix
		timestamp indicating when the cache entry was created.',
		`serialized` SMALLINT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'A flag
		to indicate whether content is serialized (1) or not
		(0).',
		PRIMARY KEY (`cid`),
		INDEX `expire` (`expire`)
		) ENGINE = InnoDB DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 COMMENT
		'Cache table for the form system to store recently
		built...'
		                    8 Query     SELECT 1 FROM cache_page
		                    LIMIT 0, 1
		                    8 Query     CREATE TABLE cache_page
		                    (
		`cid` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' COMMENT 'Primary
		Key: Unique cache ID.',
		`data` LONGBLOB NULL DEFAULT NULL COMMENT 'A collection
		of data to cache.',
		`expire` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'A Unix
		timestamp indicating when the cache entry should expire,
		or 0 for never.',
		`created` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'A Unix
		timestamp indicating when the cache entry was created.',
		`serialized` SMALLINT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'A flag
		to indicate whether content is serialized (1) or not
		(0).',
		PRIMARY KEY (`cid`),
		INDEX `expire` (`expire`)
		) ENGINE = InnoDB DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 COMMENT
		'Cache table used to store compressed pages for
		anonymous...'
		                    8 Query     SELECT 1 FROM cache_menu
		                    LIMIT 0, 1
		                    8 Query     CREATE TABLE cache_menu
		                    (
		`cid` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' COMMENT 'Primary
		Key: Unique cache ID.',
		`data` LONGBLOB NULL DEFAULT NULL COMMENT 'A collection
		of data to cache.',
		`expire` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'A Unix
		timestamp indicating when the cache entry should expire,
		or 0 for never.',
		`created` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'A Unix
		timestamp indicating when the cache entry was created.',
		`serialized` SMALLINT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'A flag
		to indicate whether content is serialized (1) or not
		(0).',
		PRIMARY KEY (`cid`),
		INDEX `expire` (`expire`)
		) ENGINE = InnoDB DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 COMMENT
		'Cache table for the menu system to store router...'
		                    8 Query     SELECT 1 FROM cache_path
		                    LIMIT 0, 1
		                    8 Query     CREATE TABLE cache_path
		                    (
		`cid` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' COMMENT 'Primary
		Key: Unique cache ID.',
		`data` LONGBLOB NULL DEFAULT NULL COMMENT 'A collection
		of data to cache.',
		`expire` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'A Unix
		timestamp indicating when the cache entry should expire,
		or 0 for never.',
		`created` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'A Unix
		timestamp indicating when the cache entry was created.',
		`serialized` SMALLINT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'A flag
		to indicate whether content is serialized (1) or not
		(0).',
		PRIMARY KEY (`cid`),
		INDEX `expire` (`expire`)
		) ENGINE = InnoDB DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 COMMENT
		'Cache table for path alias lookup.'
		140613 20:07:22     8 Query     SELECT 1 FROM
		date_format_type LIMIT 0, 1
		                    8 Query     CREATE TABLE
		                    date_format_type (
		`type` VARCHAR(64) NOT NULL COMMENT 'The date format
		type, e.g. medium.',
		`title` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL COMMENT 'The human
		readable name of the format type.',
		`locked` TINYINT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'Whether or
		not this is a system provided format.',
		PRIMARY KEY (`type`),
		INDEX `title` (`title`)
		) ENGINE = InnoDB DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 COMMENT
		'Stores configured date format types.'
		                    8 Query     SELECT 1 FROM
		                    date_formats LIMIT 0, 1
		                    8 Query     CREATE TABLE
		                    date_formats (
		`dfid` INT unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment COMMENT 'The
		date format identifier.',
		`format` VARCHAR(100) BINARY NOT NULL COMMENT 'The date
		format string.',
		`type` VARCHAR(64) NOT NULL COMMENT 'The date format
		type, e.g. medium.',
		`locked` TINYINT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'Whether or
		not this format can be modified.',
		PRIMARY KEY (`dfid`),
		UNIQUE KEY `formats` (`format`, `type`)
		) ENGINE = InnoDB DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 COMMENT
		'Stores configured date formats.'
		                    8 Query     SELECT 1 FROM
		                    date_format_locale LIMIT 0, 1
		                    8 Query     CREATE TABLE
		                    date_format_locale (
		`format` VARCHAR(100) NOT NULL COMMENT 'The date format
		string.',
		`type` VARCHAR(64) NOT NULL COMMENT 'The date format
		type, e.g. medium.',
		`language` VARCHAR(12) NOT NULL COMMENT 'A
		languages.language for this format to be used with.',
		PRIMARY KEY (`type`, `language`)
		) ENGINE = InnoDB DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 COMMENT
		'Stores configured date formats for each locale.'
		                    8 Query     SELECT 1 FROM
		                    file_managed LIMIT 0, 1
		                    8 Query     CREATE TABLE
		                    file_managed (
		`fid` INT unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment COMMENT 'File
		ID.',
		`uid` INT unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'The
		users.uid of the user who is associated with the file.',
		`filename` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' COMMENT
		'Name of the file with no path components. This may
		differ from the basename of the URI if the file is
		renamed to avoid overwriting an existing file.',
		`uri` VARCHAR(255) BINARY NOT NULL DEFAULT '' COMMENT
		'The URI to access the file (either local or remote).',
		`filemime` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' COMMENT 'The
		file’s MIME type.',
		`filesize` BIGINT unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT
		'The size of the file in bytes.',
		`status` TINYINT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'A field
		indicating the status of the file. Two status are
		defined in core: temporary (0) and permanent (1).
		Temporary files older than DRUPAL_MAXIMUM_TEMP_FILE_AGE
		will be removed during a cron run.',
		`timestamp` INT unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT
		'UNIX timestamp for when the file was added.',
		PRIMARY KEY (`fid`),
		UNIQUE KEY `uri` (`uri`),
		INDEX `uid` (`uid`),
		INDEX `status` (`status`),
		INDEX `timestamp` (`timestamp`)
		) ENGINE = InnoDB DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 COMMENT
		'Stores information for uploaded files.'
		140613 20:07:23     8 Query     SELECT 1 FROM file_usage
		LIMIT 0, 1
		                    8 Query     CREATE TABLE file_usage
		                    (
		`fid` INT unsigned NOT NULL COMMENT 'File ID.',
		`module` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' COMMENT 'The
		name of the module that is using the file.',
		`type` VARCHAR(64) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' COMMENT 'The name
		of the object type in which the file is used.',
		`id` INT unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'The
		primary key of the object using the file.',
		`count` INT unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'The
		number of times this file is used by this object.',
		PRIMARY KEY (`fid`, `type`, `id`, `module`),
		INDEX `type_id` (`type`, `id`),
		INDEX `fid_count` (`fid`, `count`),
		INDEX `fid_module` (`fid`, `module`)
		) ENGINE = InnoDB DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 COMMENT
		'Track where a file is used.'
		                    8 Query     SELECT 1 FROM flood
		                    LIMIT 0, 1
		                    8 Query     CREATE TABLE flood (
		`fid` INT NOT NULL auto_increment COMMENT 'Unique flood
		event ID.',
		`event` VARCHAR(64) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' COMMENT 'Name of
		event (e.g. contact).',
		`identifier` VARCHAR(128) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' COMMENT
		'Identifier of the visitor, such as an IP address or
		hostname.',
		`timestamp` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'Timestamp of
		the event.',
		`expiration` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'Expiration
		timestamp. Expired events are purged on cron run.',
		PRIMARY KEY (`fid`),
		INDEX `allow` (`event`, `identifier`, `timestamp`),
		INDEX `purge` (`expiration`)
		) ENGINE = InnoDB DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 COMMENT
		'Flood controls the threshold of events, such as the...'
		                    8 Query     SELECT 1 FROM
		                    menu_router LIMIT 0, 1
		                    8 Query     CREATE TABLE menu_router
		                    (
		`path` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' COMMENT 'Primary
		Key: the Drupal path this entry describes',
		`load_functions` BLOB NOT NULL COMMENT 'A serialized
		array of function names (like node_load) to be called to
		load an object corresponding to a part of the current
		path.',
		`to_arg_functions` BLOB NOT NULL COMMENT 'A serialized
		array of function names (like user_uid_optional_to_arg)
		to be called to replace a part of the router path with
		another string.',
		`access_callback` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT ''
		COMMENT 'The callback which determines the access to
		this router path. Defaults to user_access.',
		`access_arguments` BLOB NULL DEFAULT NULL COMMENT 'A
		serialized array of arguments for the access callback.',
		`page_callback` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' COMMENT
		'The name of the function that renders the page.',
		`page_arguments` BLOB NULL DEFAULT NULL COMMENT 'A
		serialized array of arguments for the page callback.',
		`delivery_callback` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT ''
		COMMENT 'The name of the function that sends the result
		of the page_callback function to the browser.',
		`fit` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'A numeric
		representation of how specific the path is.',
		`number_parts` SMALLINT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT
		'Number of parts in this router path.',
		`context` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'Only for local
		tasks (tabs) - the context of a local task to control
		its placement.',
		`tab_parent` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' COMMENT
		'Only for local tasks (tabs) - the router path of the
		parent page (which may also be a local task).',
		`tab_root` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' COMMENT
		'Router path of the closest non-tab parent page. For
		pages that are not local tasks, this will be the same as
		the path.',
		`title` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' COMMENT 'The
		title for the current page, or the title for the tab if
		this is a local task.',
		`title_callback` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT ''
		COMMENT 'A function which will alter the title. Defaults
		to t()',
		`title_arguments` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT ''
		COMMENT 'A serialized array of arguments for the title
		callback. If empty, the title will be used as the sole
		argument for the title callback.',
		`theme_callback` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT ''
		COMMENT 'A function which returns the name of the theme
		that will be used to render this page. If left empty,
		the default theme will be used.',
		`theme_arguments` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT ''
		COMMENT 'A serialized array of arguments for the theme
		callback.',
		`type` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'Numeric
		representation of the type of the menu item, like
		MENU_LOCAL_TASK.',
		`description` TEXT NOT NULL COMMENT 'A description of
		this item.',
		`position` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' COMMENT 'The
		position of the block (left or right) on the system
		administration page for this item.',
		`weight` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'Weight of the
		element. Lighter weights are higher up, heavier weights
		go down.',
		`include_file` MEDIUMTEXT DEFAULT NULL COMMENT 'The file
		to include for this element, usually the page callback
		function lives in this file.',
		PRIMARY KEY (`path`),
		INDEX `fit` (`fit`),
		INDEX `tab_parent` (`tab_parent`(64), `weight`,
		`title`),
		INDEX `tab_root_weight_title` (`tab_root`(64), `weight`,
		`title`)
		) ENGINE = InnoDB DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 COMMENT
		'Maps paths to various callbacks (access, page and
		title)'

		==> /var/log/mariadb/mariadb-err.log <==
		140613 20:07:24 [ERROR] mysqld got signal 11 ;
		This could be because you hit a bug. It is also possible
		that this binary
		or one of the libraries it was linked against is
		corrupt, improperly built,
		or misconfigured. This error can also be caused by
		malfunctioning hardware.

		To report this bug, see
		http://kb.askmonty.org/en/reporting-bugs

		We will try our best to scrape up some info that will
		hopefully help
		diagnose the problem, but since we have already crashed,
		something is definitely wrong and this may fail.

		Server version: 10.0.11-MariaDB-log
		key_buffer_size=268435456
		read_buffer_size=1048576
		max_used_connections=1
		max_threads=66
		thread_count=1
		It is possible that mysqld could use up to
		key_buffer_size + (read_buffer_size +
		sort_buffer_size)*max_threads = 601410 K  bytes of
		memory
		Hope that's ok; if not, decrease some variables in the
		equation.

		Thread pointer: 0x0x7fcf132fa008
		Attempting backtrace. You can use the following
		information to find out
		where mysqld died. If you see no messages after this,
		something went
		terribly wrong...
		stack_bottom = 0x7fcf4a6e4e78 thread_stack 0x100000
		/usr/local/mariadb/bin/mysqld(my_print_stacktrace+0x2e)[0xacb60e]
		/usr/local/mariadb/bin/mysqld(handle_fatal_signal+0x390)[0x6f5a10]
		/lib64/libpthread.so.0(+0xf9f0)[0x7fcf4ff2a9f0]
		/usr/local/mariadb/bin/mysqld[0x915cba]
		/usr/local/mariadb/bin/mysqld[0x909e27]
		/usr/local/mariadb/bin/mysqld[0x90a35b]
		/usr/local/mariadb/bin/mysqld[0x90c759]
		/usr/local/mariadb/bin/mysqld[0x9169d5]
		/usr/local/mariadb/bin/mysqld[0x8aaf2b]
		/usr/local/mariadb/bin/mysqld[0x8ab3cf]
		/usr/local/mariadb/bin/mysqld[0x8ab95a]
		/usr/local/mariadb/bin/mysqld[0x895e80]
		/usr/local/mariadb/bin/mysqld[0x89643f]
		/usr/local/mariadb/bin/mysqld[0x9657da]
		/usr/local/mariadb/bin/mysqld[0x965a16]
		/usr/local/mariadb/bin/mysqld[0x96a51d]
		/usr/local/mariadb/bin/mysqld[0x96ac28]
		/usr/local/mariadb/bin/mysqld[0x82de54]
		/usr/local/mariadb/bin/mysqld(_ZN7handler9ha_createEPKcP5TABLEP14HA_CREATE_INFO+0x70)[0x6fcbf0]
		/usr/local/mariadb/bin/mysqld(_Z15ha_create_tableP3THDPKcS2_S2_P14HA_CREATE_INFOP34st_mysql_const_unsigned_lex_string+0x220)[0x6fd560]
		/usr/local/mariadb/bin/mysqld(_Z16rea_create_tableP3THDP34st_mysql_const_unsigned_lex_stringPKcS4_S4_P14HA_CREATE_INFOP7handlerb+0xbb)[0x659d1b]
		/usr/local/mariadb/bin/mysqld[0x62e50d]
		/usr/local/mariadb/bin/mysqld(_Z26mysql_create_table_no_lockP3THDPKcS2_P14HA_CREATE_INFOP10Alter_infoPbi+0xd3)[0x62ee13]
		/usr/local/mariadb/bin/mysqld(_Z18mysql_create_tableP3THDP10TABLE_LISTP14HA_CREATE_INFOP10Alter_info+0xb6)[0x62ef76]
		/usr/local/mariadb/bin/mysqld(_Z21mysql_execute_commandP3THD+0x672d)[0x5be04d]
		/usr/local/mariadb/bin/mysqld(_Z11mysql_parseP3THDPcjP12Parser_state+0x1d7)[0x5bf4f7]
		/usr/local/mariadb/bin/mysqld(_Z16dispatch_command19enum_server_commandP3THDPcj+0x15d7)[0x5c1057]
		/usr/local/mariadb/bin/mysqld(_Z24do_handle_one_connectionP3THD+0x20c)[0x66f0ec]
		/usr/local/mariadb/bin/mysqld(handle_one_connection+0x38)[0x66f138]
		/usr/local/mariadb/bin/mysqld[0x9d5184]
		/lib64/libpthread.so.0(+0x80db)[0x7fcf4ff230db]
		/lib64/libc.so.6(clone+0x6d)[0x7fcf4ebd390d]

		Trying to get some variables.
		Some pointers may be invalid and cause the dump to
		abort.
		Query (0x7fcf1143d020): CREATE TABLE menu_router (
[...]
		`title`) ) ENGINE = InnoDB DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8
		COMMENT 'Maps paths to various callbacks (access, page
		and title)'
		Connection ID (thread ID): 8

		Optimizer switch:
		index_merge=on,index_merge_union=on,index_merge_sort_union=on,index_merge_intersection=on,index_merge_sort_intersection=off,engine_condition_pushdown=off,index_condition_pushdown=on,derived_merge=on,derived_with_keys=on,firstmatch=on,loosescan=on,materialization=on,in_to_exists=on,semijoin=on,partial_match_rowid_merge=on,partial_match_table_scan=on,subquery_cache=on,mrr=off,mrr_cost_based=off,mrr_sort_keys=off,outer_join_with_cache=on,semijoin_with_cache=on,join_cache_incremental=on,join_cache_hashed=on,join_cache_bka=on,optimize_join_buffer_size=off,table_elimination=on,extended_keys=on,exists_to_in=off

		The manual page at
		http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/crashing.html contains
		information that should help you find out what is
		causing the crash.
		140613 20:07:24 mysqld_safe Number of processes running
		now: 0
		140613 20:07:24 mysqld_safe mysqld restarted
		140613 20:07:24 [Note] InnoDB: Using mutexes to ref
		count buffer pool pages
		140613 20:07:24 [Note] InnoDB: The InnoDB memory heap is
		disabled
		140613 20:07:24 [Note] InnoDB: Mutexes and rw_locks use
		GCC atomic builtins
		140613 20:07:24 [Note] InnoDB: Compressed tables use
		zlib 1.2.8
		140613 20:07:24 [Note] InnoDB: Using Linux native AIO
		140613 20:07:24 [Note] InnoDB: Not using CPU crc32
		instructions
		140613 20:07:24 [Note] InnoDB: Initializing buffer pool,
		size = 256.0M
		140613 20:07:24 [Note] InnoDB: Completed initialization
		of buffer pool
		140613 20:07:24 [Note] InnoDB: Highest supported file
		format is Barracuda.
		140613 20:07:24 [Note] InnoDB: Log scan progressed past
		the checkpoint lsn 2055375
		140613 20:07:24 [Note] InnoDB: Database was not shutdown
		normally!
		140613 20:07:24 [Note] InnoDB: Starting crash recovery.
		140613 20:07:24 [Note] InnoDB: Reading tablespace
		information from the .ibd files...
		140613 20:07:24 [Note] InnoDB: Restoring possible
		half-written data pages
		140613 20:07:24 [Note] InnoDB: from the doublewrite
		buffer...
		InnoDB: Doing recovery: scanned up to log sequence
		number 2245927
		140613 20:07:24 [Note] InnoDB: Starting an apply batch
		of log records to the database...
		InnoDB: Progress in percent: 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
		79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97
		98 99
		InnoDB: Apply batch completed
		InnoDB: Last MySQL binlog file position 0 1345, file
		name /var/log/mariadb/mariadb-bin.000009
		140613 20:07:25 [Note] InnoDB: 128 rollback segment(s)
		are active.
		140613 20:07:26 [Note] InnoDB: Waiting for purge to
		start
		140613 20:07:26 [Note] InnoDB:  Percona XtraDB
		(http://www.percona.com) 5.6.17-65.0 started; log
		sequence number 2245927

		==> /var/log/mariadb/mariadb.log <==
		/usr/local/mariadb/bin/mysqld, Version:
		10.0.11-MariaDB-log (Source distribution). started with:
		Tcp port: 3306  Unix socket:
		/var/cache/mariadb/mariadb.sock
		Time                 Id Command    Argument

		==> /var/log/mariadb/mariadb-err.log <==
		140613 20:07:26 [Note] Recovering after a crash using
		/var/log/mariadb/mariadb-bin
		140613 20:07:26 [Note] Starting crash recovery...
		140613 20:07:26 [Note] Crash recovery finished.
		140613 20:07:26 [Note] Server socket created on IP:
		'127.0.0.1'.
		140613 20:07:26 [Note] Event Scheduler: Loaded 0 events
		140613 20:07:26 [Note] /usr/local/mariadb/bin/mysqld:
		ready for connections.
		Version: '10.0.11-MariaDB-log'  socket:
		'/var/cache/mariadb/mariadb.sock'  port: 3306  Source
		distribution