MariaDB 10.0.12 now available

The MariaDB project is pleased to announce the immediate availability
of MariaDB 10.0.12

This is a Stable (GA) release. See the Release Notes and Changelog
for details.

- - Links  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

MariaDB 10.0.12
 - Release Notes: https://mariadb.com/kb/en/mariadb-10012-release-notes
 - Changelog: https://mariadb.com/kb/en/mariadb-10012-changelog
 - Downloads: https://downloads.mariadb.org/mariadb/10.0.12

 About MariaDB 10.0:
  - https://mariadb.com/kb/en/what-is-mariadb-100/

 APT and YUM Repository Configuration Generator:
  - https://downloads.mariadb.org/mariadb/repositories/

- - MariaDB Webinars - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SkySQL has held several MariaDB-focused Webinars recently which are
available on an on-demand basis at:

 - http://www.skysql.com/why-skysql/webinars/

They are also planning several more MariaDB-focused webinars that will
be held over the comming months. Details available at the above link.

- - MariaDB Books  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The recently published MariaDB Cookbook contains nearly 100 recipes
covering a variety of features in MariaDB 10.0.
 - http://www.packtpub.com/exclusive-and-unique-features-of-mariadb/book

Another book, Getting Started with MariaDB is a how-to guide for
beginners to help them get up to speed quickly with MariaDB. No prior
database experience required.
 - http://www.packtpub.com/getting-started-with-mariadb/book

- - User Feedback plugin - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

MariaDB includes a User Feedback plugin. This plugin is disabled by
default. If enabled, it submits basic, completely anonymous MariaDB
usage information. This information is used by the developers to track
trends in MariaDB usage to better guide development efforts.

If you would like to help make MariaDB better, please add
"feedback=ON" to your my.cnf or my.ini file!

See http://mariadb.com/kb/en/user-feedback-plugin for more
information.

- - Quality - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The project always strives for quality, but in reality, nothing is
perfect. Please take time to report any issues you encounter at:

 - http://mariadb.org/jira

- - Support MariaDB - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If you would like to contribute to the MariaDB Foundation, please see
the "contributing" and "donations" pages. We also have merchandise
available in a cafepress store. All proceeds go to support the MariaDB
Foundation.

 - https://mariadb.com/kb/en/contributing

 - https://mariadb.org/en/donate/

 - http://www.cafepress.com/mariadb