User feedback statistics

Hi,

http://mariadb.org/feedback_plugin/ in question -- where do we find out information about storage engines in use?  List of loaded plugins?

So far I see: http://mariadb.org/feedback_plugin/stats/features/ - which has some information but clearly not all information

Can we also get access to all the information like if people are using the threadpool or not? I know that information is generated and we're receiving it, but we're just not exposing it
(I mean I see this from SELECT * FROM information_schema.feedback;)

Its also a good way to see if users are using something like the PERFORMANCE_SCHEMA

Let me know how one can access this information (and even better how this can be exposed in the web interface)

cheers,
-colin

--
Colin Charles, Chief Evangelist, SkySQL - The MariaDB Company
blog: http://bytebot.net/blog/| t: +6-012-204-3201 | Skype: colincharles

Follow ups