Re: Lost connection to MySQL server at, 'reading authorization packet', system error: 104 (or 0)

On 7/9/2014 1:55 PM, Reindl Harald <h.reindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Am 09.07.2014 19:29, schrieb Tanstaafl:
But my point is shouldn't these errors that the server is seeing show in the (mysql) logs somewhere?

why should they?

if they would and i can access your database server it takes me
one minute to DOS your machine by write the disk full with
"is blocked because of many connection errors" messages

Sometimes I think you are being intentionally obtuse.

I mean THE ERRORS THAT THE SERVER SEES THAT CAUSES THE HOST TO BE BLOCKED.

Not the subsequent errors saying that it is blocked.