Re: Galera cluster as slave: Duplicate entry errors

Hmm, maybe an idea by myself on the cause:

the initial sync to galera was done as followed:

- dump on the (locked) master
- inserted the dumps on a galera node
- started replication (change master to...) with the saved state of the
master

I've read somewhere that galera handles the auto_increments with a
offset for each node (by design) - so you cannot rely on it. That is no
problem for the application at all. But as i use ROW based replication
the autoincrements (created on the master) could exist on the galera
side already, right?

what would be a way to avoid it? i think i need another migration
scenario...

Otto