Re: OQGRAPH and query cache

i'm thinking about how it work with backend data store
for example...
select somefiled from oq_graph where something..
oq_graph will send some queries to data table (i don't know if it use sql
or internal handler)
data table will return
oq_graph will process and send back data to client, here it can/can't query
cache

if data table change, oq_graph don't know and old query cache will become
inconsistent, the point is, why not it need to be disabled? should be nice
a explain about it, i don't know too how it works :/
any other idea?

--
Roberto Spadim
SPAEmpresarial