Re: OQGRAPH and query cache

INSERT DELAYED is on its way _out _in_the_dark anyway.  I blogged this
http://blog.webyog.com/2012/08/01/insert-delayed-is-gone/ 2 years ago. I am
not able to really to recall full details from my brain-dead mind, but I
think all references to INSERT DELAYED are now uninteresting.

-- Peter
-- Webyog