Re: MariaDB 10.1 uses huge amount of memory onWndows

As I have told 3 times now, wlad explained this. It is related to the
MySQlL 10.1 installe rfor Wndows. But what has not been solved is Harald's
egocentric desire to espose his own perfection (as it appears in his own
mind and *absolutely* nowhere else). I think it is basic *netetiquette* to
reply to questions (and not reply to no-questions).  If somebody thinks
(s)he has something improtant to say, they should start their own thread
and PISS OFF from threads of other users.

Harald has harassed me for 2+  years now with his stupid and egocentric
replies that were not helpfull at all in relation to the question asked (it
was always like "see how smart I am - and I am smarter than you").

- Peter