Re: MariaDB for OpenSuSE 12.3

BTW: the CONNECT engine is also not available.

It really looks like the SuSE developers *configure* (with .. with ..with
..) using old ptions that are not updated for MariaDB 10..Maybe someone at
MariaDB could contact SuSe about it? It could be a simple mistake.

It also does not have FederatedX (but Federated is available as a plugin -
and same for Archive and Blackhole engines).

-- Peter