Re: MariaDB for OpenSuSE 12.3

I also may do.

But my primary question was if somebody knows if any of the RPMs in MariaDB
yum repositories would work in SuSE 13.2 and can be fully managed by YaST.
In that case I will not rely on updates from SuSE but install from
MariaDB. I have noticed that Linux distributors' are often very
conservative with MySQL upgrades once a distro has been released as GA.

Besides @Harald .. I  thinik it was only 2 days ago that you told that you
would ignore my mails to the the MariaDB mailing lists for all future as I
am not "worth spending time with".  I would appreciate if you kept that
promise!  In other words: please PISS OFF.  My nerves cannot tolerate you
as a person. You are the most annoying person I ever encountered!

-- Peter.