Re: MariaDB for OpenSuSE 12.3

Am 23.11.2014 um 21:02 schrieb Peter Laursen:
I also may do.

But my primary question was if somebody knows if any of the RPMs in
MariaDB yum repositories would work in SuSE 13.2 and can be fully
managed by YaST. In that case I will not rely on updates from SuSE but
install from MariaDB. I have noticed that Linux distributors' are often
very conservative with MySQL upgrades once a distro has been released as GA.

Besides @Harald .. I  thinik it was only 2 days ago that you told that
you would ignore my mails to the the MariaDB mailing lists for all
future as I am not "worth spending time with".  I would appreciate if
you kept that promise!  In other words: please PISS OFF.  My nerves
cannot tolerate you as a person. You are the most annoying person I ever
encountered!

who do you think you are?

if you have personal problems just go somewhere else
i don't and discuss on a *technical level*

and *mo* i have not the time nor am i instersted to maintain a list of jerks to ignore - if i have an answer in the right direction i give an answer (even to people acting like a pure asshole)

On Sun, Nov 23, 2014 at 8:47 PM, Reindl Harald <h.reindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx