Re: MariaDB 10.0.15 now available

OK! :-)

I'll summarize the points as I see them.

1) document what must be removed in advance if MySQL was installed with the
distro CD/DVD and/or offficial repo's of the distro.
2) figure out the problem with KDE and take a decision if this will be
fixed or not (I think it will be difficult)
3) expose packages installed in "rpm -qa" command
4) support activating/deactivating and starting/stopping service from YaST
"Service Management" GUI.

(and please add TokuDB and InfiniDB soon. ¨'playing around' with TokuDB was
my primary motivation for all this)

-- Peter