Re: MariaDB 10.0.15 now available

Additionally this
https://downloads.mariadb.org/mariadb/repositories/#mirror=23Media&version=10.0&distro_release=opensuse13-amd64&distro=openSUSE
oly descirebsan option to add the repository from command line.  YasT GUI
has an entry for "software repositories".

Please *do not think command-line* (or not only) .  SuSE users often don't!
For some people the primary reason to use SuSE is that it has a very strong
GUI for managing the system. You can manage SuSE 95% without command line
at all.

-- Peter