New Question: Upgrade vom v5.5 to 10 using OpenSuse 13.1 (64bit) and Intel (no AMD)

Hello,

--------------------------------
Hi,

regarding the upgrade to to v10.0, I found at:

http://yum.mariadb.org/10.0/
and
https://downloads.mariadb.org/mariadb/repositories/#mirror=23Media&version=10.0&distro_release=opensuse13-amd64&distro=openSUSE

that Intel processors are not support yet, is that true. I assume that installing it from source wouldn't work out as well?

How are we able to upgrade to v10, using OpenSuSe 13.1 (64bit); Intel? Does anybody got an idea here?

Thanks!

To view or answer this question please visit: http://mariadb.com/kb/en/upgrade-vom-v55-to-10-using-opensuse-131-64bit-and-intel-no-amd/