Re: MariaDB 10.0.15 now available

Since the page already had specific instructions for Fedara etc., I think
it should also have for SuSE.

I did not attack you.  I just asked you not to spam the mailling list with
comments to me personnally. You could have replied to me only. You have
proved that you think that you know a lot about what other people should
know.  And you have also proved that you don't know how to behave on a
mailing list.

-- Peter