Re: mariadb 10 build/link ignores specified linker path to specified lib (pcre). correct method?

--On Wednesday, December 10, 2014 12:07 PM -0800 grantksupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014, at 10:38 AM, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
I don't know if this will help, but this is what I had to do to get
MariaDB  to link to Zimbra's OpenSSL in /opt/zimbra:

(...)

There are SSL-specific flags in the MariaDB cmake build.

This is the method, from a colleague, for rpath-linking SSL libs in
MariaDB, with openssl in /usr/local/ssl/,

Ugh, seems unnecessarily complicated vs my solution, which works just fine. ;) I'll play around with it however. Thanks for the pointer.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Platform Architect