Re: The relay-log is not fluashed after the slave-relay-log.999999 showed

Gmail <next1009@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> And, as I mentioned at the title of this question, the relay-log is not
> flushed after the slave-relay-log.999999 showed when using
> "Salve_parallel_threads:10" setting. like showed blow.
>
> - binlog_format: ROW
> - Slave_parallel_threads:10
>
> Everything are working fine except the "slave-relay-log.******" files
> continue to exist at the disk which will finally cause the disk full.
> If I change the value of Slave_parallel_threads setting from 10 to 0,
> the log will be flushed. Howevery "PK duplicate warning" error logs come
> next.

Ok, thanks for reporting this. It's probably a bug that parallel replication
behaves differently from non-parallel. I'll try to look into it when I have
time.

I could imagine that there are more bugs lurking when the log counter
overflows... I'm not sure this is well tested. I wonder what the "correct"
behaviour is? Should it just continue with slave-relay-log.1000000 ?

Thanks,

 - Kristian.