Presentations, interviews, news articles etc. needed

I am dusting some of the neglected corners of the Knowledge Base, and there are some areas that haven't been updated in a while and that are in need of some love.

If anyone has presentations, videos, news articles, interviews, suggestions for interesting mailing list threads etc that could be added to these pages, feel free to either add them to the page yourself, or send them to me to add.

These are some of the pages I'm looking at:
https://mariadb.com/kb/en/mariadb/presentations/
https://mariadb.com/kb/en/mariadb/videos-related-to-mariadb/
https://mariadb.com/kb/en/mariadb/news-reports-related-to-mariadb/
https://mariadb.com/kb/en/mariadb/interviews-related-to-mariadb/