Re: MariaDB 10.0.16 now available

 I did not learn anything and obvuously you did not either.  We have agreed
before that you will not comment on my posts to MariaDB mailing lists. I
also ignore yours. PERIOD!

Available means *AVAILABLE* in my understanding. It cannot be bended.  The
announcement should wait til availability is real (all repositories updated
and all mirros populated - o ralmost all, at least.).

"as you learned the last time". What an arrogant and psycopathic phrase! it
only makes me laugh.You are the clown of my life! @Harald, *PISS OFF*
please, You irritate me more than anything else. JUST  IGNORE ME..

-- Peter
-- Webyog