Re: Serious problem with latest (10.0.16) Windows installer - destroys services.

Ok ..so it seems I am not a complete idiot this time! :-)

Please be careful that next 10.1 release does not have same problem.
Because as I understand the problem it will probably remove all mariadb
services if it has.

-- Peter