Re: Bls: Serious problem with latest (10.0.16) Windows installer - destroys services.

Hi,

Destroying services is a problem of 10.0.16 MSI packages released earlier, see https://mariadb.atlassian.net/browse/MDEV-7531 for more details.

The packages have now been fixed and re-uploaded; unfortunately they won't help you if you have already gotten your services removed. I couldn't quite understand from your text whether you have re-created the services already; if not, please see the last comment to the JIRA issue above about how it can be done. If you have 5 server instances on one machine, you might have to re-create all 5 services. If you experience a problem while re-creating services or know a better way to do it than described in the comment, please let us know.

I apologize for the inconvenience that this bug caused.

Regards,
Elena Stepanova