Re: MariaDB 10.0.16 now available

Hello,

We are looking to use Galera 25.3.9 with our MariaDB cluster, which claims
to improve the stability of communication between nodes in the event of
network flakiness. Do you know if it will be compatible with MariaDB
10.0.16? The release notes for MariaDB Galera Cluster 10.0.16 seem to
suggest that this should be safe, but it would be useful to know the
official recommendation.

Thanks,

Raina and Lyle
Cloud Foundry Services Team