Re: Restated: JSON cannot represent binary data

BSON works for me so long as Maria is happy to pass BSON texts as strings.

When I was reading the BSON spec I just had to laugh. Douglas Crockford
often talk about a bug he made in JSON reference library:
* http://youtu.be/bo36MrBfTk4?t=38m2s
And BSON start's its specification with: